Wednesday 3 July 2024

Jason and Travis Kelce Reveal Tattoos They've Considered Getting

Jason Kelce and Travis Kelce are notably bare-skinned, in an age where professional athletes sporting ink has become the status quo rather than an exception to the rule. On the latest episode of their New Heights podcast, however, the famous brothers discussed which tattoos they've thought about getting. Though, from the sound of it, you needn't hold your breath.

The subject came up during the Kelces' "Fan Mentions of the Week" segment on Wednesday's new episode, when they discussed fans getting tattoos in their likeness. They pointed out one diehard who got a tattoo of the duo's Garage Beer brand, an independent light beer label based out of Cincinnati that they recently partnered with. Likewise, another fan got Jason's signature tattooed on her arm after meeting him at a recent charity event in Sea Isle City.

However, when Jason asked Travis whether he'd ever get a tattoo, he initially shut down the idea.

"No. We talked about doing a family crest or something like that, or have something fun that me, you, and dad could have gotten," he responded. "I don't know. I would still be open to it, I just don't have the creative desire to like, wanna get a tattoo."

"Yeah, it's like the forever thing that really puts a damper on it," Jason admitted. "I've never pulled the trigger on it, don't plan on it. I might get a wedding ring tattoo because I take my ring off to do a lot of things. I don't like having rings on."

"You're notorious for losing rings, Jason, you don't have to explain yourself," Travis quipped, referring to the $100,000 Super Bowl championship ring that the former Philadelphia Eagles center lost in a giant pool of chili earlier this year. "How does Ky feel about it, that's the real question?" he asked, referring to Jason's wife Kylie.

"Oh, she's indifferent, she's like, 'Yeah, you wanna do that or not,'" he explained. "I mean, she's a little upset that I lose my ring sometimes."

When Travis then floated the subject of "the worst tattoo a person could get," Jason said that while he didn't want to "put people on blast," he thought that "a Garage Beer tattoo is about as bad as it gets."

"I think the worst tattoo somebody could get is like when they get like a tattoo of a team winning a championship and then they don't win the championship, I think that's the worst one you could do," Travis added. Not that Eagles fans know anything about that, of course.

You can glean more insight on the Kelces' opinions about tattoos, below.



from Men's Journal https://ift.tt/xyFUV7e

No comments:

Post a Comment