Thursday 16 November 2023

Notorious Stoner Snoop Dogg Announces He’s ‘Giving Up Smoke'

Notorious weed smoker Snoop Dogg sent out a cryptic announcement on X (formerly Twitter) this morning in which he announced he’s “giving up smoke.” Whether this means Snoop is actually kicking his infamous weed habit, or if he’s alluding to something else, remains unclear.

“After much consideration and conversation with my family,” Snoop begins his short statement, “I’ve decided to give up smoke. Please respect my privacy at this time.” The post was written atop a picture of Snoop thoughtfully steepling his fingers.

Fans had no idea what to make of the announcement. “Brotha, it ain’t nowhere near April Fool’s Day,” one user wrote, while another figured the rapper was getting into a game of semantics, predicting,“Snoop about to become an edibles legend.”

Snoop, who once bragged that he smoked 81 blunts each day, has previously flirted with getting sober. He revealed to Jimmy Kimmel in January that he tried to quit weed 20 years ago, but it didn’t take. In March, he told The Daily Mail that he’d dramatically cut down on his THC intake.

Related: Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly Perform 'Step Brothers' Song With Snoop Dogg

“Being a grandfather has changed me in multiple ways,” Snoop told the outlet. “The main way is being concerned with how I live, how I move, the kind of people I’m associated with, because I want to see my grandkids grow old. The only way I can do that is to take precautionary steps as far as how I move, who I hang out with, where I go out, my intake, what am I intaking? … I just don’t want to do this to my body anymore. I want to survive.”



from Men's Journal https://ift.tt/XobT9i0

No comments:

Post a Comment