Wednesday 15 April 2020

6 Weeks Post Distal Bicep Tear

6 Weeks Post Distal Bicep Tear

Hi guys! Many of you have asked me to share the PT I’m doing post distal bicep repair so here you go!

The main details:

Tore it in Costa Rica 9 weeks ago
Learned 6 weeks ago (today) it was a complete tear and had surgery to repair it 6 weeks ago tonight!

It’s been in a locked brace until a few days ago

I have 4 more weeks in the brace but take it off to shower, and do my PT

It will be another 4 months before I’ll be able to do any upper body workouts or lifting

I CAN do lower body bodyweight stuff

I’m staying fit by walking, doing the exercises I can and keeping my nutrition on point HERE!

This video walks through all the physical therapy I’m doing

It is my RIGHT ARM that was injured: this video, since I did it selfie style, makes it look like it’s my left

XO,

Natalie Jill

The post 6 Weeks Post Distal Bicep Tear appeared first on Natalie Jill Fitness.



from Natalie Jill Fitness https://ift.tt/2K8nJM0

No comments:

Post a Comment