Monday 13 May 2019

Watch: Runner Goes Full Superman With Incredible Dive to Win 400-Meter Hurdles

Sometimes when you’re in a race, you can’t leave the final moment to chance. That’s what Texas A&M hurdler Infinite Tucker likely was thinking as he made an incredible full Superman dive across the finish line to win at the 400-meter hurdles at the 2019 SEC Track & Field Championships.

As Tucker was getting close to the finish line, he sensed his teammate right behind him, so he literally went airborne and got into a Superman dive to make sure he crossed first. It was likely a hard fall following the dive, but he earned the win.

Take a look:

“Look, I closed my eyes over hurdle 10,” Tucker told ESPN after the race. “I opened it, saw my ma at the finish, and I jumped to give her a hug. That’s all it is.”

Here’s another look at the incredible moment:



from Men's Journal http://bit.ly/2HhhZh6

No comments:

Post a Comment